This post contains both episodes of Activist #MMT with original MMT developer, L. Randall Wray, plus additional resources related to him and his work. Lots more can be found in the show notes for each episode. BACK TO: FULL-EPISODE LIST
|Related posts (based on Dr. Wray’s work and my takeaways from speaking with him):|
GO BACK TO ALL MMT RESOURCES
This post was last updated December 9, 2020.
Disclaimer: I have studied MMT since February of 2018. I’m not an economist or academic and I don’t speak for the MMT project. The information in this post is my best understanding but I don’t assert it to be perfectly accurate. In order to ensure accuracy, you should rely on the expert sources linked throughout. If you have feedback to improve this post, please get in touch.
Activist #MMT episodes with L. Randall Wray
- Ep 52 [1/2]: L. Randall Wray: The story before the story (of MMT) (plus congressional testimony)
- Ep 53 [2/2]: L. Randall Wray: The KC approach to MMT (and the real meaning of “productivity”)
Congressional hearing “Reexamining the Economic Costs of Debt” featuring L. Randall Wray (11/20/2019)
Dr. Wray’s experience during this hearing, and his written testimony, are discussed in the second half of episode 52.
- Official hearing post
- The full hearing: audio, video
- Fifty minutes of highlights (and lowlights!) for MMTers: audio, video
- Dr. Wray’s written testimony as submitted in advance.