This post contains all episodes of Activist #MMT with Dr. Joseph Firestone. Lots more can be found in the show notes for each episode. BACK TO: FULL-EPISODE LIST
GO BACK TO ALL MMT RESOURCES
This post was last updated December 9, 2020.
Disclaimer: I have studied MMT since February of 2018. I’m not an economist or academic and I don’t speak for the MMT project. The information in this post is my best understanding but I don’t assert it to be perfectly accurate. In order to ensure accuracy, you should rely on the expert sources linked throughout. If you have feedback to improve this post, please get in touch.
Joe and his work
- Visit Joe: website, Twitter, YouTube
- Joe broadcasts multiple livestreams each week Facebook page.
- Support Joe’s work by purchasing one of his many books, and becoming a monthly patron
All episodes of Activist #MMT with Joe
- episodes 18 and 19: Dr. Joe Firestone on MMT vs. Monetary Reform (related post: Monetary Reform and Positive Money (and comparing them to MMT)
- Ep 22 [1/2]: Joe Firestone: Coronavirus, #MintTheCoin, and 2020 primary rant
- Ep 24 [2/2]: Joe Firestone: The Treasury, Fed, Coronavirus, and Homer Simpson
- Ep 41 [1/2]: Joe Firestone talks about Joe Firestone and how he discovered MMT
- Ep 42 [2/2]: Joe Firestone: ELI5: What it means for the Federal Reserve to “defend its interest rate.”
- episodes 30 and 31 (with Joe) and 33 (with Graham Elwood): Joe Firestone, Graham Elwood, and the truth about the Federal Reserve. Here is a full post on part three, including the video, full transcript, and presentation slides.
- Snippets from 30-33: